MEMPHIS, Tenn. – inferno, a full-service advertising, marketing, design and public relations firm, was awarded with 9 MarCom Awards in the program’s 2014 competition. inferno’s winning work, including the award levels, categories and specific client projects, were:
inferno’s winning work, including the award levels, categories and specific client projects were:
- Platinum Award – Web Video Marketing – FedEx Delivery Manager – for FedEx
- Platinum Award – Web Video Marketing – Mushmina – for FedEx
- Platinum Award – Web Video/Marketing – Phillip Ashley Chocolates – for FedEx
- Gold Award – Design (Print)/Logo – Blu D’or Interiors Logo – for Blu D’or Interiors
- Gold Award – Web Video/Marketing – FedEx One Rate: Mechanics – for FedEx
- Gold Award – Marketing/Promo Campaign/Special Event – FESJC Campaign – for FedEx St. Jude Classic
- Gold Award – Web Video/Marketing – FedExCup Rough Times – for FedEx
- Gold Award – Web Video/Marketing – FedExCup Stuck in a Sandtrap – for FedEx
- Gold Award – Web Video/Marketing – medfusion – for FedEx
“We take pride in going above and beyond for our clients, so gaining recognition for our work is meaningful and humbling,” said Michael Overton, Creative Director and Agency Partner at inferno. “We have a great group of very talented people at inferno, and it’s those people who carry out great work on behalf of our clients.”
The MarCom Awards is an international creative competition that recognizes outstanding achievement by marketing and communications professionals. Entries come from corporate marketing and communications departments, advertising agencies, PR firms, design shops, production companies and freelancers. The MarCom Awards competition is administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communications Professionals. Judges are industry professionals who look for companies and individuals whose talent exceeds a high standard of excellence and whose work serves as a benchmark for the industry.
inferno is a leading full-service agency, serving clients in a variety of industry sectors including healthcare, relocation, logistics, retail, banking, agriculture, nonprofit and entertainment. Headquartered in Memphis with satellite offices in Jonesboro, Ark. and Kalamazoo, Mich., inferno has become the strongest mid-size provider of business-to-business and consumer marketing solutions, offering experience in advertising, brand development, graphic design, interactive, public relations, social media and strategic planning.