inferno received several awards for its creative work in 2018, including four Communicator Awards and nine Telly Awards.
“These awards recognize our dedication to creatively solving the complex design and marketing challenges that our clients face every day,” said Michael Overton, agency partner and chief creative officer. “From branding to graphics to video, we approach each project with the goal of producing work that matters.”
The Communicator Awards is the leading international awards program in marketing and communications. Founded more than two decades ago, The Communicator Awards receives over 6,000 entries from companies and agencies of all sizes, making it one of the largest awards of its kind in the world.
The Telly Awards was founded in 1979 to honor excellence in video across all screens. Receiving more than 12,000 entries from all 50 states and five continents, Telly Award winners represent work from some of the most respected advertising agencies, television stations, production companies and publishers from around the world.
inferno’s award-winning pieces include:
• Award of Excellence – Corporate Identity – Other: YX Genomics Office Signage
• Award of Distinction – Corporate Identity – Logo – Business: Gray Canary Logo
• Award of Distinction – Corporate Identify – Logo – Nonprofit: Kindred Place Logo
• Award of Distinction – Collateral – Self-promotion: Oliver in Wonderland
• Silver Award – General – Business-to-Consumer: HED
• Silver Award – General – Business-to-Consumer: Island Creek Oysters
• Silver Award – Craft – Editing: HED
• Silver Award – Craft – Videography/Cinematography: The Big Day
• Bronze Award – Craft – Videography/Cinematography: HED
• Bronze Award – Craft – 2D Animation: How We’re Different
• Bronze Award – Campaign – Promotional: Possibilities
• Bronze Award – Craft – Writing: The Big Day
• Bronze Award – General – Sports & Leisure: FedEx St. Jude Classic Time-lapse